Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11.16.11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY CELEBRANTS! :) I am referring to my friends, ALECKZA-MAYEEN BAGTASOS TEJADA and MACK VINCENT LEE SIANGCO.

Okay, so, Today is Wednesday.
I don't feel like blogging, really; the fact that I am having a flu, the most common cough and colds, so, who wants to do their routine if they're having any? I guess, NONE.
Anyway, it's the mid day of the week, and I am 2 days away from the weekend. I am that excited because, I want to have mooooooooore SLEEP! I am not used to this kind of schedule, i mean the everyday-7:30-schedule, I can't wake up at 6:15, but I have to, but I usually get up at 6:45 and do the cramming. i don't know, I just love my bed soo much that I can't leave it just like that. HAHAHA. I guess have to adjust, adjust, and adjust with my present schedule.

I don't think I have something to blog about today, I don't feel like looking in front of the monitor longer, my throat's soaring and I am currently experiencing rhinorrhea. :S mhen! I'm officially sick. So i guess, i have to go and doze..

XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment