Monday, October 31, 2011

SUNDAY.

Back when I was in Highschool, I do have a lot of friends and until now. :)
There are two sections in the special science class and all the students in the section are close to each other.
But my CLOSE FRIENDS. were those people who made my High School Life worth remembering. (gah! i already miss them) ♥
When I was a sophomore, we had a group called 'PEAcEMAN' which actually stands for, Paran,Ermac,Actub,Eblamo,Manulat,Apal,Naingue. When we were juniors, PEAcEMAN bacame PEAcEMAN JR; when seniors days came, the group was then named as 'SELECTED' and the former 7 was now already 15. :)) So there, we were 15 in our group and I honestly say, I love every moment that I have with them. :)

10.30.11
Days before this day came, time and date was set, it was like the 'last get-away' before 2nd semester starts.
So texts and posts on private page was quite busy for everything to be set.
ON SUNDAY:10:00 AM, GMALL, April's house, then CENTENNIAL for picnic. 
I arrived at exactly 10 at the Mall, and seriously? I was really punctual, I was the first one to be there on time, until everyone that we expect to be with us came already. 
We arrived at Aprils' like almost 2 and we cooked for our lunch. Then after eating, we cleaned up and cooked again for the picnic.


We chitchat a bit and took pictures just for documentation. HAHAH.



We left for Centennial at 4-ish and we arrived at the place after 15 minutes (it was quite a distance, plus April's place is really a breath taking, you will loose weight if you lived there, no wonder, April isn't fat)
Then Prince made apas. :)



*ironically* How lucky we are, because, right after we ate spaghetti, the rain started pouring. argh! but 'twas fun though. :)) We only have 2 umbrella and there are 10 of us. :DDD
So here's the scenario.


We played cards, 101 when reached Aprils' So F-U-N. :))




Before we went home, ;))

XO,
V♥

No comments:

Post a Comment