Monday, October 17, 2011

Semestrial Break!♥

Done with all the requirements, and paper works. This afternoon,right after I've submitted our last written project, ATLAST! the loong wait is over! I am starting to taste the sweet ambiance of sem break! (((: Oh yeah! I've planned a lot of things to do while enjoying the 2 weeks vacay (: That is to sleep|blog|eat|TV|novels|movies| ohh yes! I'm really excited about it and do it all together! char?! (mura mag way ugma)

I've already downloaded tons of movies, and those uncatch up series.. As of the moment, I am really happy! cheeers for me! :))

For blogging, i will be with you for the next days, don't worry, I will post a lot of moments and updates from my previous activities, filled with happiness and lurve. That's a promise!♥

For now, I have to be off from here, and watch WAY BACK HOME on bigscreen! ((((:


XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment