Saturday, October 22, 2011

MR.GAY

Actually, I am not a student of Mr. Rabin but since most of my friends were under him, I got the chance to witness all their efforts since they made their first requirement. I admit, I envy how Mr. Rabin trained his students in ENG.7. They're all exposed in every fields public speaking is covering, and for the record, he changed most of them, in terms of speaking publicly. 
Stating the fact that a lot of people are afraid of talking in front of the public, but with Mr. Rabin's way of teaching his students, that fear will be set aside. At the end of the semester, a lot of his students gained full confidence of themselves. I myself, witness the change, the change my friends possess and have. 
As of their finals it was one of the most awaited event of the semester. I was invited by a friend to assist them, I wasn't hesitant to go because I was actually assisting Paolo. It was their BIG NIGHT, by the sound of it, I though it would be like awarding/recognition of the students who gained most of the appreciation academically, but as days passed by, I found out that it was actually a pageant, gay pageant, exactly. 
So, I came at the said event, and I was the make-up artist of Paolo. 
My skills wasn't professional enough to make him the most gorgeous man of the night, I exert full effort to make him a pretty japanese man. Funny, he was having a fever when the contestants were having their pictorial, we did our own pictorial by just using a digital camera, plus I was anxious that he might look terrible on the big night. Though it wasn't a real pageant, I still don't want him or any people look like hilarious in front of others (lain sad bya kong ayum2 lang dba?)

Over all, Congratulations everyone for a very amazing job! :) Every committee you have worked really hard for the event to be successful. Amazing! :) I didn't regret to be a part of your event. :)

Pictures! :)


PEOPLE BEHIND THE SUCCESSFUL EVENT! 

Job Well Done Babies! :)
PHOTO CREDITS: Ma. Mercedes Soy Gerona.


XO,
V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment